Sr SWE - Security designer/developer position Sunnyvale

From: Ted Elwell (tedat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 08:44:10 PDT

    Hi
    Embrace Networks  has developed unique technology, which enables companies
    to enter a completely untapped market and offer a wide range of new Internet
    services for a plethora of devices ranging from MP3 players to inventory
    control systems to medical devices.  We have a critical need for a Senior
    Software Engineer to design and develop scalable and cost effective security
    architecture for authentication and encryption between server and devices.
    See the on-line job description.  http://www.embracenetworks.com/jobs.html .
    You will have ownership of this process and as our product develops and we
    approach new markets, you will be challenged to develop the optimum security
    solutions for each new release.  We are located in Sunnyvale and if you or
    if you know anyone interested in exploring this opportunity with us please
    contact me immediately.  Experience should include at least one full life
    cycle of developing at least one security device product.
    This is a full time on site position.  This a well funded $28.5 million
    company with big brains, intelligent management, and little ego.

    Thanks,
    Ted Elwell
    Technical Recruiter
    Embrace Networks