Security Architect - NJ - #593

From: Jeff Combs (jeffat_private)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 13:12:58 PDT

    Title: Security Architect
    Our job reference #593
    Location: Montvale, NJ
    Salary: $85k - $110k

    Required Experience:

    * Security administration, assessment, policy
    development.
    * Firewall/DMZ design and implementation.
    * Network security and/or security architecture
    development.
    * Unix, Windows NT, Firewalls, Routers, VRUs and
    CTI.
    * IT/IS audit or systems integration background
    and ERP implementation experience preferred.
    * Big 5 or national management consulting firm
    background desired.

    Management candidates must also have 3 or more
    years of project and/or staff management
    experience, as well as a sales or client/business
    development background.

    Education:

    * Bachelor's degree in appropriate field or
    equivalent work experience.
    * Advanced degree preferred.
    * CISA, CISSP, CDRP and/or related certification
    helpful.

    Additional Skills:

    Candidates must be able to clearly communicate
    information security and technology issues to all
    levels of client and internal staff, on both a
    formal and informal basis. Additional requirements
    include client focus, industry savvy and the
    ability to work independently and as part of a
    collaborative team.

    ****************************

    ALTA ASSOCIATES, INC. is the number one recruiting
    firm specializing in Information Security.  Our
    diverse client base and extensive industry
    contacts have produced hundreds of placements in:
    Security Architecture, Cryptography, Electronic
    Commerce, Security Engineering and Wireless
    Application Protocol Technology.

    If you consider yourself an expert in any area of
    computer security, contact us for an evaluation of
    your credentials and career options.  If you're
    hiring a security expert, utilize our ability to
    search a vast network of qualified executives.
    Provide us with your specifications and we'll
    assist you in building a top notch security team.

    Information can also be obtained from the firm's
    internet website: www.altaassociates.com

    Contact: Jeff Combs
    Alta Associates, Inc.
    Phone: 908-806-8442