Vauban Systems - Jakarta and Bali (Indonesia) - Paris (France)

From: daphneeat_private
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 18:28:13 PDT

    Job opening at Vauban Systems

    1 Paris (France)

    Vauban Systems is recruiting 5 security consultants (must be fluent
    in french or english...)

    2 Jakarta & Bali (Indonesia): security, devel and R&D

    We are looking for programmers, security consultants, computer scientists
    (pre- and post-doctoral) who are very proficient in at least one of the
    following:

    Assembly (x86, arm32, ppc, mips, sparc...), Perl, Scheme or Lisp
    C++
    java
    scheme or lisp
    Genetic Programming
    Neural networks
    Distributed computing
    Operating Systems: UNIX (BSD derived, Linux, or Sys V), win32
    firewalls, PKI, VPN, operating systems, databases, intrusion detection.
    penetration test...
    Financial Econometrics
    Financial Engineering(Mathematics)

    When knowledge is abstracted then ignorance has been implied; keep
    MSCE or CCNA, but do not employ them; we ignore abstraction and
    hold fast to substance.

    We are looking for people who know the whole world without taking a
    step outdoors, who know the colour of the sky without taking a peep
    out the window, who see without looking.

    Send us your resume and if possible, postgraduate transcript(s),
    white papers, publications (including degree thesis), letters of
    recommendation and picture.

    Documents in electronic form must be sent to

      jobsat_private

    all other documents must be sent to:

      Vauban Systems - HR
      Jl Kemang Utara VII A 4A,
      Jakarta, 12730,
      Indonesia

    Vauban Systems is a Computer Security Services
    and Software Development company, we are headquartered
    in Hong Kong and our main operation center is based in Jakarta,
    Indonesia.

    Vauban Systems consult with companies who needs to develop or
    strengthen the security of their applications, data center and
    computer networks and take all the appropriate steps to identify
    and protect them from threats and to ensure the confidentiality,
    integrity and availability of information electronically stored,
    processed or transmitted.

    Vauban Systems offers to build comprehensive, intuitive and
    scalable solutions for its customers. We believe good design
    and security should not be an add-on and must be viewed
    as an integral component of any type of project. We build
    from the start the appropriate types and levels of protections,
    thus avoiding less effective and costly retro-fit situations.

    Regards,

    Daphnée Vidal

    --
    /* Daphnée Vidal <daphneeat_private>