opportunities in Toronto.

From: nishchalat_private
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 13:23:08 PDT

    Hi,

    I am moving from NJ, USA to Ontario, Canada. I
    havn't seen any Security Job opportunities in the
    Toronto area (GTA). If anyone on this list knows
    of companies that are looking for security
    consultants / full-time employees or some security
    specific job companies (like altaassociates in
    US). Could you please email/post on this list.

    Thanks

    Nish.