Principal Engineer - CT - #328

From: Lori Sabat (loriat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 08:35:41 PDT

    Title: Principal Engineer
    Our job reference #328
    Location: Shelton, CT
    Business Unit: Corporate
    Division/Organization: Technology
    Salary: $125k + bonus + options

    Responsibilities:  Responsible for defining and
    evaluating the cryptographic security of new
    concepts and products, and for acquiring and
    evaluating new technology related to cryptography.

    Qualifications: Expertise required in
    cryptographic algorithms and protocols, key
    generation and management, and attacks based on
    cryptography.  Requires 15+ years engineering
    experience, at least 4 years in cryptography.
    Ph.D. in mathematics preferred.

    ********************************

    ALTA ASSOCIATES, INC. is the number one recruiting
    firm specializing in Information Security.  Our
    diverse client base and extensive industry
    contacts have produced hundreds of placements in:
    Security Architecture, Cryptography, Electronic
    Commerce, Security Engineering and Wireless
    Application Protocol Technology.

    If you consider yourself an expert in any area of
    computer security, contact us for an evaluation of
    your credentials and career options.  If you're
    hiring a security expert, utilize our ability to
    search a vast network of qualified executives.
    Provide us with your specifications and we'll
    assist you in building a top notch security team.

    Information can also be obtained from the firm's
    internet website: www.altaassociates.com

    Contact: Lori Sabat
    Alta Associates, Inc.
    Phone: 908-806-8442