Re: Experience with this list.

From: Bill Casti, CQA (quireat_private)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 10:00:57 PDT

    Yes. One of my current direct reports saw my post to this list in October
    and gave it to my current director who phoned me a few days later. After a
    a few rounds of interviews and negotiations, I was hired as Manager of
    Security Operations for Freddie Mac (www.freddiemac.com).

    Regards.
    Bill

            All opinions are mine, not necessarily those of my employer.
      Bill Casti, CQA                         Email: bill_castiat_private
      Manager, Security Operations           Office: 703.450.3710
      Freddie Mac Corporation                   Fax: 703.450.3198
      Reston VA                                Cell: 703.244.0497
                    There's no limit to what can be accomplished
                     if it doesn't matter who gets the credit.