Resume of James Burton

From: James & Melissa Burton (burtonjmat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 10:00:30 PDT

    I am looking for a Information Security position and prefer the Colorado
    Springs/Denver, CO areas but will consider locations throughout the United
    States if the job is challenging and rewarding and a relocation package is
    included.  My resume is attached in rich text format (.rtf).  If you require
    a copy of my resume in another format, please specify the format and I will
    send a copy in the desired format.

    Sincerely,

    James D. Burton