Security Consultant seeking contract work

From: Corey Bodzin (corey.bodzinat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 11:04:56 PDT

    I am a security consultant seeking contract work, including secure network
    design, auditing, and vulnerability/penetration testing.  I am located in
    Phoenix, AZ but am available for telecommute-based work in any location.

    I have various certifications - RHCE, CCSE, MCSE, etc. - and extensive
    background in network security.  My full resume is available at
    http://www.bodzinconsulting.com/resume.pdf.  Please feel free to contact me
    via e-mail at corey.bodzinat_private

    Thanks.