Unemployed???-What better time than to start your

From: sagi1231at_private
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 21:53:31 PDT

    Dear Sirs,

    As you know the IT market is suffering from a
    major "Slow-Down" , After working in the IT field for
    7 years mainly as a Senior technical instructor /
    Pre Sale/ Security engineer working for the biggest
    ATEC center in the middle east and providing end
    to end management solutions utilizing
    UnicenterTNG(Computer Associates)  around the
    Globe  & ALMOST forming a "Start-Up" in my
    home land (Israel) based on an innovative idea that
    I had for an IDS product that was screened by one
    of the CEO's of one of the major security
    company's who gave the project a "Green-Light"
    and VC's were ready to put money down after the
    TEAM is assembled - I couldn't find good
    competent people in the field of security
    programming especially -Unix Kernel level, Socks,
    RISC, Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks knowledge in
    Israel which caused the project to "Freeze".

    So to make a long story short ,  Now I’m living in
    the BOSTON area and after finding myself being
    laid off by a US company due to downsizing
    (Authorized to work in the US), I have decided to
    look for people in the SECURITY field in order to
    PUSH this project forward.

    The Moral of the story is : Most of the people
    who "MADE" it Big Time$$$ - Did it when they
    were under extreme situations , So my philosophy
    says " If you CANT be hired- HIRE
    yourself!!!" ....Hope this gives inspiration to many of
    you out there , and may this bring many people to
    creation of beautiful functional and stable security
    products (And to my future  Start-Up ..hehe)

    Feel free to contact me if you have any input :
    sagi1231at_private