Seeking position in Australia

From: raoulwat_private
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 15:31:39 PDT

    ----- Begin Hush Signed Message from raoulwat_private -----

    I am looking for a position in Information Security. I am located in Melbourne
    & would be willing to relocate for the right opportunity.

    I have more than twelve years experience in IT including Systems Admin;
    Information System Security; and Management. Also have five years
    Law Enforcement experience.

    Please email for resume & further details.

    Regards,
    Raoul Wegat

    ----- Begin Hush Signature v1.3 -----
    E9Ob28ppZX2okVVLdPmXEABzGHC5cmQdm7NrT3SNc/qdTrgGT2B2Q/7r1y4xWRl3+S2N
    0fYCsWU5qwzDDTR2N4q5q7kD6kwav82/f1TqC3r7FkElxEQoP+7TWuRMqtpSjpWoucEu
    9THQe69WYjacly7rexTmBPV+4eV5tLpdRCCiSgAf8KcAPSjMmXS6Dr8oxjd0IKob4285
    6KZ3U3pdNy9TwJbOhZ1cCcqj3tyoGI2nnkXYYlupWrXFkGmH2O4TCx4nljc/oHevLZRy
    L7p+EOyrOS5QkOZ1Ykc1V/MJ3JBgmIMnc2ps5Bx8jdZ0TbqhRavyyQ8qWqYpqrdYC/k2
    rbl6Q614NEQIPUU7mSG1XQLQlRiQWF4dGzD8rzlsgb+BOoskjMiPiwJQUaEfDiLSHvtS
    MUIRt/ptcjnQGWb/g4+Pmj5G6lnvjGNJ2dRINJBEDfNG6/vxWBqpuKysiKlKbzqz7dL5
    z8tX+LXlEcev3339fubjlmW635t1nM/ybWsd4fzglhOS
    ----- End Hush Signature v1.3 -----

    This message has been signed with a Hush Digital Signature.
    To verify the signature, please go to www.hush.com/tools

    Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com

    IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.