Openings with Booz | Allen | Hamilton

From: McCaskey Sherrie (McCaskey_Sherrieat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 06:00:33 PDT

    Announcing openings with Booz | Allen | Hamilton.  We are a global
    leader in management and technology consulting, providing services to
    major international corporations and government clients around the
    world.  I am a recruiter for the Worldwide Technology Business division
    and would like to invite you to review our current openings at
    (http://www.bah.com/recruiting/search_form.cfm?step=1&JS_Support=Y).
    Please feel free to contact the recruiter listed for each opening for