German job market? Try Ireland

From: Sinead Mc Donnell (sinead2000_usat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 16:36:48 PDT

    I can't talk about the German Market but the Irish
    Market is very very hot at the  moment. The Irish
    government also brought in a fast track 48 hour visa
    program so if  you get a job offer from a company in
    Ireland you can bring it to your local Irish
    embassy and they will give you a visa for two years
    like a green card so not employee  restricted. If
    anyone doesnt mind rain its a great place to live.
    I live in Oregon so I'm afraid no direct contacts but
    heres some good places to look

    Two good places to look are
    http://www.irishjobs.ie/
    and
    www.enterprise-ireland.com/

    Pattie

    =====
    Sinead C Mc Donnell

    408-452-8888 Work
    408-832-3405 Cell

    "I consider every day to be lost, in which I do not make a new acquaintance"
    Samuel Johnson )1709- 1784)