Re: German job market?

From: Felix Huber (huberfelixat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 04:58:04 PDT

    Right,

    there relocation services and similar - the company will pay for this.
    There enough international companies, where the language is not the great
    problem - Indexes like the DAX or the NEMAX can help you.

    Regards,
    Felix Huber

    Felix Huber, Security Consultant, Webtopia
    Guendlinger Str.2, 79241 Ihringen - Germany
    huberfelixat_private     (07668)  951 156 (phone)
    http://www.webtopia.de     (07668)  951 157 (fax)
                                             (01792)  205 724 (mobile)