Security Professional Seeking Employment (NYC)

From: Ken Pfeil (Kenat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 16:02:37 PDT

    Hi Folks,
    If anyone knows of any positions available here in the New York City area,
    I'm all ears. It's been kind of a wasteland around here lately. My company
    just laid off 10% of its workforce and "restructured". I'd hate to get laid
    off twice in 6 months, so here I post..Is this list getting popular, or is
    there a lot of this going on lately?

    Information Security. I've held positions over the years ranging in
    responsibility and duties from sysadmin, instructor, consultant, security
    program manager and Chief Information Security Officer. Some companies I've
    been employed with include Dell, Microsoft, and Merrill Lynch. Some more
    links of information:

    Resume/CV, references and salary history available upon request. I've had
    some bad experiences with it "making the rounds" so I'd like to know who has
    it this time ;-)

    Best Regards,
    Ken

    Ken Pfeil
    Security Risks and Discoveries
    Windows 2000 Magazine - Windows IT Security
    Kenat_private Ken.Pfeilat_private
    http://www.Win2000mag.net/Channels/Security
    (P)845-561-3921
    (F)845-568-5414
    (C)914-805-3141
    "Logoff...G**d*mn cookies make me nervous."- Tony Soprano