Lead Security Engineer looking for Employment Opportunities

From: Paulosterwaldat_private
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 09:18:45 PDT

    I am wondering if any people on this list know of any open InfoSec
    employment opportunities in the Southern Florida (West Palm -> Miami) or
    Southern California (LA -> San Diego) area(s). I have extensive experience
    in designing/implementing large network security installations, running
    Professional Services practices (Security/WAN) as well as extensive WAN/LAN
    design and project management experience. My resume is available to all
    interested parties.
    Thank you for your time.

    Paul Osterwald

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
    Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
    It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
    We ask ourselves, who are we to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and
    fabulous?" -- Nelson Mandella

    .