Companies hiring in the Metropolitan DC area

From: Matt and Joanie Joyce (mattandjoanieat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 18:01:52 PDT

    Hello,

    I teach several information security related courses as an adjunct faculty
    member at Johns Hopkins University.  I am constantly asked by students if I
    know of any companies that are hiring security professionals in the
    Washington DC area.  I would like to assist my students get into the field,
    but I only know of a few companies in the area.  So if you are aware of any
    companies in the Washington DC area that are hiring information security
    professionals, could you please pass that information on to me so I can
    inform my students.  My students range from entry level to senior level in
    experience.  Any assistance would be great.

    Matt Joyce
    Adjunct Faculty
    Johns Hopkins University