seeking security job in SF

From: Jeff Grace (jgraceat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 12:25:53 PDT

    I've been reading up on network security issues, and am interested in
    moving into a position that involves security analysis.  Based on my
    current experience, I'd be interested in any comments about the
    feasability of doing this, and in particular any positions I might fit
    into.

    In my present job, I analyze network infrastructure performance for a
    consulting company (lots of SNMP and RMON stuff).  I have experience
    working for an ISP (my former employer), so I'm familiar with many of the
    issues/technologies involved with Interent operations.  I also have quite
    a bit of experience with protocol analysis, which seems to be an essential
    skill for security analysis.

    You can view my resume at the following URL:
    www2.primushost.com/~jgrace

    I'm relocating from Massachusetts to the SF bay area.

    Thanks for your comments.

    Jeff Grace