RCG looking for work

From: Hugh Mc Gauran (hugh.mcgauranat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 11:01:02 PDT

    I am a recent college graduate of Computer Systems in the University of
    Limerick here in Ireland. I am wondering is the job situation really as bad
    as it is being made out. Every company over here seems to be letting people
    go and the news as a whole doesnt sound good. I myself am looking for a job
    in the System Administration area but I find myself drawn to the security
    side of things more and more. Therefore I am looking for a job that would be
    suitable for me but where extensive experience in security issues is not a
    prerequisite. I have maintained a number of boxes, mostly running various
    flavors of linux.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    you can view my cv @ http://hughmc.csn.ul.ie/Resume.htm
    --