London

From: Stephen de Vries (stephendvat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 04:49:08 PDT

    I am an experienced penetration tester with more than
    4 year's experience in internet security.  I'm looking
    for work as a pen-tester/security consultant in the
    greater London area.  My skill set includes:

    CCSA, CCSE
    OpenSource security tools eg. nmap, nessus, snort etc.
    ISS Internet Scanner, RealSecure, SystemScanner,
    Decisions and Database scanner.

    Resume is available on request.

    Sincerely,
    Stephen de Vries