First security role

From: Russell Foster (rfat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 16:01:56 PDT

    I'm an experienced UNIX administrator having worked with many commerical and
    open source variants of UNIX, including Solaris, Linux,FreeBSD, OpenBSD and
    HP-UX. I have a strong intrest in security and networking and have used this
    within a UNIX type environment many times. However after being made
    redundant I am looking for my first real role within security and networking
    with the ability to cross train into Oracle. I would be billing to consider
    any where in the world. If you wish to have a copy of my CV please reply
    direct to me

    Rus
    - Who is feeling a little bit tired now -