People recieving jobs off the list or placing people off the list

From: Alfred Huger (ahat_private)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 09:52:48 PDT

    Hey folks,

    Over the last 5 years I have been keeping very lose track of the amount of
    people placed via this list. This is to say people who have either found
    jobs through the list or people who have placed people through the list.
    About nine months ago the numbers I had collected were something like 500
    since 1997. Those are only the people who have mailed me - I have never
    actually queried the list.

    To that end I would love to get some feedback on how valuable the list is.
    If you can please mail me and let me know your experiances with the list.
    I would really like to be able to gather some more numbers. I will keep
    all mail absolutely confidential.

    VP Engineering
    SecurityFocus
    "Vae Victis"