Denver Security Consultant

From: Denver Security Consultant (densecconat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 10:23:37 PDT

    Hello, list!

    I am currently looking for a security position in the Denver area.  I have 5
    years of experience in IT, the last 3 in security.

    I am very familiar with Windows NT and 2000 and NetWare, and have been
    working heavily on my Linux and Unix skills.  I am familiar with many
    security tools and technologies, including sniffers, IDSs, firewalls,
    routers, switches, commercial and open source vulnerability assessment
    tools, and others.  I also have a masters degree in information systems.

    My work experience includes performing vulnerability assessments,
    implementations of security technologies, reviews of operating system
    security, adherence to security policies and procedures, technical writing,
    and administration of network operating systems.

    If you are interested and would like a copy of my resume or more
    information, please email me at densecconat_private  Thank you.