SECURITY ENGINEER - NETHERLANDS

From: joat_private
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 03:04:33 PST

    To All Users,

    I am currently recruiting for a position for an ISP based in the
    Netherlands.  They are looking for:

    HIGH LEVEL SECURITY ENGINEER with excellent experience in networking & Unix
    Security with CISCO and ideally Solaris in a WAN environment.  You will also
    need excellent knowledge of hosting & Network Intrusion Detection Systems
    (IDS & NIDS).

    Role will involve the improvements to security measures, security software
    installations & configurations, WAN & LAN designs, testing new products &
    solutions etc.

    The 'buzz' words I am looking for are:

    FIREWALL & VPN PRODUCTS: PIX, GAUNTLET, RAPTOR
    INTRUSION DETECTION: REALSECURE, SECUREIDS, CYBERTRACE, TRIPWIRE, DRAGON
    SQUIRE
    TCP/IP, OSPF. BGP, ATM
    CRYPTOGRAPHY STANDARDS
    AUTHENTICIATION & INTEGRITY
    EVENT MANAGEMENT
    WEB TECHNOLOGIES: C, PERL/CGI, JAVA, SQL

    Must also be have excellent communication skills.....

    You must have a work permit for the Netherlands and ideally already be
    residing in the Country.

    Please email or call for more details.....  excellent opportunity to join a
    financially stable company in this current market place!

    If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me
    on 0870 708 4033.

    Joanna Arnold
    Principal Consultant
    Email: joat_private

    Strategic Moves Telecomm Recruitment Ltd
    Tel: 0870 708 4033
    Fax: 0870 708 4035
    Mobile: 07980 818447
    Web: www.strategicmoves.com