Security Consultants in Toronto and Ottawa

From: jobsat_private
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 14:00:17 PST

    Mailer: SecurityFocus

    Security consultants who have worked on significant
    projects in the areas of:

    * Security Assessments and tools such as ISS, etc.

    * Security Architecture with Firewall and VPN
    especially with experience in Checkpoint, Cisco, etc

    * Intrusion Detection with experience in ISS, etc.

    * Single-Sign-On and Directories

    These opportunities are for consultants but if you
    have the experience and work full time we consider
    may consider you for short projects.

    Only for those that reside in Southern Ontario and
    and Ottawa

    (If you have sent your resume to our last post please
    resend it again).

    Please send your resume to jobsat_private