Security Positions Available

From: Lindsay Martin (LMartinat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 08:53:25 PST

    ARTEL, Inc. is currently recruiting for security professionals to join our
    team.  Our corporate headquarters are in Reston, VA. and we have positions
    all over the D.C. Metropolitan Area as well as national and international
    positions.  Currently, we have the following opportunities in the Security
    Field.  To learn more about our organization, please visit our website,
    http://www.artelinc.com.  If you are interested in one of our positions, or
    know of someone who might be, please send your resume with salary
    expectations to recruitat_private  If you do not live in the D.C.
    Metropolitan Area but are open to relocation, please note this in your
    e-mail.  If e-mail is not an option, resumes can be faxed to 703-620-4262.

    INFORMATION ASSURANCE ENGINEER

    Information Assurance Engineer with hands on experience and familiarity with
    the security aspects for LAN and WANs; physical, personnel and
    telecommunications security.  Candidate must have a Bachelors degree,
    preferably EE.  10-15 years of current, hands-on experience with familiarity
    in DITSCAP, NIACAP, NIST and NSA Security doctrine.  The candidate will
    support new initiatives and perfect a COMmunications SECurity program.
    Telecommunications support analysis skills; supporting the existing
    connectivity requirements to accommodate individual and vendor support
    connections, flexiplace dial-ins, commercial brokers and other off-net
    point-to-point circuits, and the client's WAN.

    Candidate must be able to: assess plans and procedures for providing
    security on mainframe personal computers, Novell and/or NT networks,
    Internet, and telephone-based services; develop test plans for assessing
    security on network, Internet, and telecom-based systems and develop
    compensating controls for any weaknesses identified; develop change control
    processes for tracking proposed changes through the implementation phase
    according to standard; provide cost estimates and candidate solutions for an
    improved audit system for tracking activity; and liaison activities.  This
    position requires that the candidate interact regularly with high level
    government officials and therefore must have excellent communication and
    writing skills.  The candidate will be required to obtain a Security
    Clearance.

    Position is located in Springfield/Newington, VA.

    INFORMATION ASSURANCE ENGINEER W/ DITSCAP OR NIACAP EXP.

    Information Assurance Engineer with network certification and accreditation
    support using DITSCAP and/or NIACAP process.  Candidate will have experience
    performing risk assessments of UNIX and NT networks and knowledge of the
    accreditation process following the DITSCAP or NIACAP guidance.  Candidate
    will also of knowledge of various network architectures (LAN, WAN, ATM) and
    have DITSCAP or NIACAP training.  Desired experience includes familiarity
    with commercial-off-the-shelf software security products - firewalls, IDS,
    routers.  Preferred candidate will have reviewed completed C & A actions and
    provided recommendations for approval and have CISSP certification.

    Position is located at corporate headquarters in Arlington, VA.

    ARTEL, Inc. is an EEO employer.  M/F/D/V