Lay-off Fairy Visited Me

From: belkaat_private
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 11:29:02 PST

    All,

    This has been a great list, and now it's my turn to post
    my availability.  Yes, I did get a visit from the layoff
    Fairy.  I managed to hold together a sucrity practice
    until we could sell th eIP and brain trust to another
    company.  After Septemeber 11th, however, our pending
    projects dried up and the handful of surrvivors from the
    crash of our dot.com rocket were, sadly, laid off.

    I invite subscribers to this list to visit
    http://www.xakephet.com and look over my resume.  I have
    years of security experience, a wide variety of
    experience and great combination of strong people and
    technical skills.  I've included the summary from my
    resume below but your really need to go to
    http://www.xakephet.com to get the full story.

    I am available for direct hire, contract, or consulting.

    Thanks for a great list and your consideration,

    Rob Frazier

    <---- BEGIN SUMMARY ---->

    Summary

    Successfully met challenges in management, consulting,
    and high-tech positions for over twenty-three years in
    diverse environments such as banking, manufacturing,
    academic, wireless, telephony, military, and government;
    in roles ranging in responsibility from operations to
    developer to consultant to Chief Information Officer.

    Led successful consulting engagements for a rich variety
    of clients in security, forensics, network engineering
    and architecture, and software development. Splendid
    synergy of talent and skill, of technical expertise and
    people and problem solving skills, easily meeting
    technical challenges one moment and business or people
    challenges the next.

    Excellent communicator and presenter, fluent in German,
    Russian; working knowledge of French; survival level
    Spanish and Arabic.  Eight years first hand
    international and diplomatic experience living in
    central Europe and Middle East/Arabian Gulf. Served four
    years as a military intelligence officer and eight years
    federal government, State Department. TS/SCI clearance
    (1996). Willing to travel up to 80% or more as situation
    demands. Relocation negotiable.