FOR HIRE: Strategic e-Business Architecture & Security Expert

From: Nigel Willson (nigeat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 15:17:35 PST

    I am seeking a new full-time or contract opportunity,
    enabling your organization to fully leverage my 20
    years of expertise and practical experience in all
    facets of strategic e-business architecture and
    security.

    I currently work for The Burton Group as a senior
    analyst / consultant. At Burton lead the development
    of our innovative iSecurity Architecture consulting
    practice and program.

    I also perform research and analysis, contributing to
    research reports and Burton's NetReference
    Architecture.

    Burton is a research and analysis company that
    offers objective research and in-depth analysis that
    examines existing and emerging network
    technologies, architectures, and long-term product /
    vendor selections.

    I would like to invite you to view my interactive
    professional profile located at
    http://www.secureadvisor.com. At the site you can
    also review my work and download a copy of my
    professional resume.

    My most recent publication is Burton's "Methodology
    and Best Practices: Security Project Cookbook".

       "While many organizations believe that security is
    achieved by a few technical measures - a carefully
    placed firewall here, a virus protection package there -
    security is actually a process, not just a product or
    technology issue.

       The Security Project Cookbook identifies the
    various stages of security projects, and contains
    valuable tips for starting on the right track, assessing
    requirements, developing architecture and migration
    strategy, selecting vendors and partners, planning
    security implementation, and conducting deployment.
    For each stage it identifies general best practices,
    pitfalls, and offers recommendations on how to
    proceed."

    I would be very interested in discussing opportunities
    with you further.

    Together we can build a safe, secure and,
    successful future.

    Regards, Nigel Willson

    ---

     Nigel P. Willson

      E-mail: nigeat_private
       http://www.secureadvisor.com/
        Tel.: 661.297.3209

     "Enabling Business-Driven Technology Solutions"