Looking for Security Researcher, Developer, or Forensics Position

From: freem100at_private
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 19:52:01 PST

    Dear Madam/Sir:

    I am seeking a mid-level security researcher, developer, or forensics position. I have two years experience in software security with NT internals engineering/reverse engineering, digital rights management, electronic licensing systems, and some cryptoanalysis. In addition, I feature one and a half years experience as a security consultant providing integrity analysis/pen-testing of closed-source e-Commerce applications. I am fluent with many languages, and I am designing a scriptable security application for both active filtering and pen-testing. Other interests of mine include new media, business management, and investment banking. Currently I live in Silicon Valley and am willing to fund relocation anywhere in California. Please contact me regarding any currently open positions or others that will be available Q1 '02. All inquiries will receive a timely response.

    Best Regards,

    Robert Freeman