Looking Security Position, STL, MO area

From: William D. Pool (locutusat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 10:05:41 PST

    Hello, I'm currently looking for a security analyst / engineer position
    dealing with IDS, venerability assessment or security in general.  I have
    my SANS GSEC and working on the IDS portion also.  Primarily UNIX flavor
    more proficient at is Sun Solaris (SPARC/x86).

    Attached is my resume, or an HTML formatted copy located at:

    http://www.icephyre.net/gdocs/resume

    (MS-WORD, Star Office, and HTML formats provided)

    GPG Public ID: EE3D7A83			     |
    PGP6 Public ID: 065DEF8B
    "Reality, is only fiction put into production"