recruiter info/stories

From: ron (ronat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 23:52:24 PST

    Folks,

    For those living in or willing to relocate to or living in the Philly
    area, here is the contact info for a recruiter seeking to fill a few
    spots in that area.  spent some good time with this person on the phone
    the other day, and he seems sharp.  I'd be working closer with this
    recruiter if relocation was doable at this time for me, but, having just
    done the relocation thing two years ago, it is not a good option, so, if
    folks have info to share for the NC Raliegh/Durham/RTP area, send on
    this way, I need a new paycheck soon here.  Anyway, folks in the Philly
    area can contact:

     Tony Carr
     Vice President
     Pencom Systems
     (973) 535 1500
     (973) 535 3315 (fax)
     mailto:tonyat_private
     http://www.pencom.com

    --
             admin & senior consultant:  darkstar.sysinfo.com