Available worker.

From: Telemann Mediatrix (genieat_private)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 20:10:14 PST

    I am currently looking for a position. I am willing to move at anytime and traveling is no problem. I learn new jobs quickly
    and I have plenty of on-the-job training. Here is a trimmed down version of my resume. You can reach me at any time at
    502-968-7523 or genieat_private
    Robert Hardie
    (502) 968-7523
    Email:  genieat_private
    SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS

    A goal oriented, highly energetic team player with the ability
    to work independently with several years of progressively
    responsible experience in network and WAN engineering,
    administration and management including planning, coordinating
    and hands-on implementation of various solutions within project
    timelines in order to increase efficiency and productivity while
    reducing total operational costs.
    Also, I have worked with many different platforms and having to
    port applications to work with several platforms at once. I have
    numerous years with standard office equipment and other
    peripheral's used with computers.

    --NETWORKING--

    LAN/WAN Design and Administration, Network Telemetry,
    Implementation of Security, Performance Optimization, Network Monitoring,
    Disaster Recovery, Traffic Analysis, Video Conferencing,
    Website Visitor Analysis and Network Topology analysis.

    --SECURITY--

    LAN/WAN Security Architecture, Enterprise Security Policy
    Development and Implementation, Firewalls, Site-to-site and
    Remote Access VPN connectivity, Host & Network based Assessment
    Scanning, and Web Based Security Analysis.

    --CERTIFICATIONS--
    AIX 5.1
    Motorola FX Series Fault Tolerant Servers
    Cisco 12.1 IOS
    PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
    Sercel Opsies
    Tulsa, OK
    10/1997 - 10/1998

                -Designed and built LAN for 72 workstations.
    	-Implemented E-mail, SAN and Internet access for
    	 All Users of the LAN.
                -Installed and Routed Telephone Access.
                -Performed role of Network Engineer/Telecom Tech.

    Network Engineering
    Tulsa, OK
    10/1998 - 4/2000

    	-Motorola FX Series Server Installation and Commissioning
                 for Nortel's PCS Telephone sites. Primarily AIX 5.1 environment.
    	-Installed, Configured CCMIS Machines, Plus SGI, HP, and Linux.
    	-Performed crucial role in Procedures and Instructional Manuals.
    Worldcom/MCI
    Tulsa, OK
    4/2000 - 11/2000
    	Tier 2 Technician Responsible for Telemetry and Connectivity
                Support for Field Engineers.
    	-Analyzed the Technical Procedures by Performing Employee
                 Efficiency Analysis.
    	-Maintained Brooks Fiber East/West Along with Several Other
                 Legacy and Proprietary Network Elements.
    	-Played Crucial Role in Network Conversion to OSI.
    	-Responsible for Connectivity for PVC's .

    Nortel Broadband
    11/2000 - 9/2001
    	-Traveled to Remote Sites to Build and Commission OC-192's.
    	-Worked with a Team of Other Engineers and Always Under
                  Deadline.