Security Consultant seeks position...

From: Joshua Leewarner (joshuaat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 14:56:37 PST

    Greetings,

    I am trying to locate full-time employment
    opportunities in the InfoSec consulting space or with
    organizations seeking to bolster their current security
    staff.

    My background is largely focused on security
    consulting and best practices research for securing
    Microsoft technology. I have been doing this for about
    5 years.

    You can find me at joshuaat_private - and I will
    be happy to forward you a resume/bio.

    Thanks,

    Joshua Leewarner, CISSP, MCSE