Looking for a position near San Francisco

From: Carl Hallberg (carl_hallbergat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 13:21:05 PST

    Hi,

    I'm looking for a job in the San Francisco area, as a security consultant
    or technician.  I've been a senior security consultant for the last two
    years, and UNIX sys admin prior to that.

    My interests are in IDS and forensics/incidence response, with quite a bit
    of experience in penetration testing.

    Please contact me for a resume.

    Thanks!

    Carl