Security Professional - 5 years Security exp, 10 years IT exp.

From: securityprofneedsjobat_private
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 22:30:27 PST

    Hi there.

    I am looking to move on from my current leadership position within a Big 5 firm in Canada.  I am willing to relocated anywhere in North America but prefer the Western USA or Western Canada. Although I work for a Big 5 and have moved up the ranks (in a very short time) I am a technical person with some solid IT, Security, and Research experiance.

    Resume is available upon request.