Looking for Ethical Hacking or Network Security Position

From: 'ken'@FTU
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 08:17:01 PST

    Here are my public accomplishments:

    I discovered the first WinME/XP UPNP vulnerability.
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bulletin/ms01-054.asp

    I discovered a vulnerability in Microsoft's Money2000 product.
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bulletin/MS00-061.asp

    I also discovered the AS/400 HTTP Server '/' showcode vulnerability.
    http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/225123

    A soon to be public accomplishment:
    I was interviewed for a security article in a forthcoming issue of
    Popular Mechanics due out in the spring.

    Here are a few private accomplishments:
    I also have a letter of recommendation from Microsoft.
    I was hired as an Adjunct Professor by the local state university to
    teach JAVA.

    My passion is computer security. I am constantly thinking about new
    problems, exploits and their solutions. My background is application
    development, 3.7 professional years. Although many feel this is a
    drawback; I believe it is an advantage. To know security is to know how
    to code. Network engineers who click GUI's do not always understand what
    is happening under the covers. That is where I have the advantage. I
    understand the protocols, I read and write code and I understand the
    issues. My accomplishments highlight my ability. (Please read the letter
    of recommendation from Microsoft.) I have also read over 30 books on the
    subject and continue to do so. I seek mastery of the subject matter.

    At this point in life I am not tied down and am free to travel. Any
    major US city or coastal area would be a great place to live.

    Come January 28 the new semester begins and I must teach. This is my
    only constraint. I can accept a position anywhere until that time, then
    it must be local to my current residence.

    I can only make one claim: If I do not know it, I can learn it!

    Please email me with your opportunities. My references are excellent. I
    hope we speak soon.

    Sincerely,
    'ken'

    --
    "I grew convinced that truth, sincerity and integrity in dealings
    between man and man were of the utmost importance to the felicity of