Looking For Internship In Computer Security

From: Billy D Walls (stauphat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 12:18:12 PST

    I am a local to Utah looking for an internship in the area of computer
    security.  I am have had no professional experience in the field, but have
    had a lot of experience running a network of my own.  I am currently
    involved with the following networking/security projects:

    Programming (Perl, C, C++)
    Firewall    (IPTables/IPChains)
    Web Server   (Apache)
    Mail Server (Sendmail)
    IDS         (Snort, Tripwire)
    Penetration Testing (Whisker, Nessus, SATAN, SAINT, SARAH, NMAP)
    Social Engineering
    Data Recovery (TcT)
    Honey Pots

    I am looking for something local to the Utah area, or any help in the way of
    attaining experience in the field.  Thank you all for your consideration.

    James M Poplar