Security Product Marketing Manager - TX - #664

From: Jodi Duke (altaassociates4at_private)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 13:05:47 PST

    Title: Security Product Marketing Manager
    Our Job Reference #664
    Location: Houston, TX
    Compensation:
    $90-$105K base
    $30-$40K MBO bonus
    Equity
    Relocation assistance

    My client is a successful Information Security product vendor based in
    Texas.  They are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to
    develop and drive the success of their Unix and Netware focused product
    suite.

    This is an incredibly cool opportunity.  The PMM is really the glue that
    ties together the entire process - from product creation to its
    commercial success in the market.

    Ideal candidates:
    Information Security industry background – ideally with product vendor
    experience. Strong technical exposure/experience with Unix and to a
    lesser degree,  NetWare. Extroverted, enthusiastic, optimistic, and
    looking for a tightly knit team to be a part of.
    Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
    Consensus building skills – will interface heavily with both R&D and
    marketing teams. MBA or equivalent education and/or marketing
    experience.

    ***************
    ALTA ASSOCIATES, INC. is the number one recruiting firm specializing in
    Information Security.  Our diverse client base and extensive industry
    contacts have produced hundreds of placements in: Security Architecture,
    Cryptography, Electronic Commerce, Security Engineering and Wireless
    Application Protocol Technology.  If you consider yourself an expert in
    any area of computer security, contact us for an evaluation of your
    credentials and career options.  If you're hiring a security expert,
    utilize our ability to search a vast network of qualified executives.
    Provide us with your specifications and we'll assist you in building a
    top notch security team.

    Information can also be obtained from the firm's internet website:
    www.altaassociates.com

    Contact: Jeff Combs
    Alta Associates, Inc.
    Phone: 908-806-8442