HIPAA Security

From: Doug MacNeil (dougat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 10:51:39 PST

    List Members.

    I have a client who is in the discovery phase of a major HIPAA initiative.
    We are currently recruiting HIPAA analysts for the project and will be
    gearing up for HIPAA security folks in the near future.  If you have
    experience specifically with HIPAA security, I would like to take a look at
    your resume.  We are assuming that the security positions will be on a
    contract basis just as the analysts are.  The positions will be in the
    Boston area.

    Regards,

    Doug

    Doug MacNeil