Re: no contact

From: ron (ronat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 13:09:17 PST

    > Kirk Cordell wrote:

            [SNIP]

    > > Here's some food for thought when one starts to think poorly of recruiters:
    > > how many recruiters are out there looking for work? All ...in the same boat?
    > > It is a different world.  In the .com heyday, BSEE graduates in programming
    > > received starting salaries of 75-80k plus hiring bonuses to make websites!
    > > What goes up must come down and...and eventually back up it will go.

    Most all the sec related positions I've seen posted, and all the slaray surveys
    for ythe industry indicate that sec related positions have not seen a dramatic
    drop in salaries.

    A question for folks;  How many currently employed sec related folks, or
    systems/network admins have had to take a drop in pay to retain their present
    positions?

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne
    --
             admin & senior consultant:  darkstar.sysinfo.com