Security Position in NY

From: Michele Ramos (mramosat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 07:30:36 PST

    NET2S is an international internetworking engineering
    and consulting firm focused on communications
    technologies for business critical environments.  We
    are a premium global company with offices in Europe
    and the US (Paris, London, New York, Chicago and
    Washington, D.C.). We are not a headhunting firm.
    We offer our consultants full-time employment with
    benefits.  We also offer our consultants technical
    support, training programs and partnership programs
    (eg Cisco, Checkpoint, Solaris, TIBCO etc.)

    We are looking for a Security Engineer with the
    following skills and qualifications:

    Responsibilities:
    -Build and document REMAX environment for our
    client's new DR site.  The components include Unix
    Authentication servers (ACE and Radius), Nokia IP
    series firewalls with Checkpoint 4.0, Nokia Crypto,
    and Lucent Remote Access Server products.
    -Work closely with GNS/GSSE REMAX team to
    ensure consistency of technical architecture.
    -Evaluation and testing of Lucent MAX TNT.

    Essential Qualifications:
    Bachelor Degree
    Full knowledge of various versions of Solaris
    Knowledge of Lucent Remote Access Servers
    Knowledge of Radius and ACE applications
    Knowledge of Nokia VPN gateways
    Knowledge of Nokia IP series firewalls and IPSO
    platform
    Knowledge of Check Point firewall software
    Knowledge of Network Security
    Knowledge of Remote Access Environment
    Knowledge of Cisco network equipment
    Must be able to work in a large corporate environment
    Must be a team player and work well with people
    Must have good troubleshooting skills

    Desirable qualifications:
    CCSE, CCSA, CCIE certifications
    Knowledge of Sybase Database
    Knowledge of Windows NT, Windows 2000
    Networking
    Knowledge of Windows XP networking
    Be able to script in PERL
    Knowledge of Apache (mod_perl)
    Good technical writing skills
    Knowledge of MAX TNT Multiprotocol WAN Access
    Switch
    Knowledge of DNS and DHCP

    Please send resumes to:
    Att: Michele Ramos
    Email: mramosat_private
    We are looking to hire people on a permanent basis
    for this position.