Dialtone Internet - Hiring Systems Security Expert

From: Ron Bradburn (ronat_private)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 15:05:52 PST

    The following position is looking to be filled at
    Dialtone Internet.  Please submit resumes in a
    non-microsoft format to hrat_private (PDF is
    acceptable).  Resumes received after February 20th
    will not be accepted.  We are looking to hire this
    position immediately.

    For information on what Dialtone Internet does,
    please visit our website at http://dialtone.com

    ---

    Job Title: Systems Security Expert
    Department: Support
    Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida - USA
    STATUS: ** Immediate Opening **

    Responsibilities: As the Systems Security Expert,
    you will be
    responsible for reviewing our systems and network
    security, implementing security practices and
    procedures, network and system security audits,
    development and deployment of updated security
    packages for our customer's servers, as well as
    many other security related issues.

    Requirements: 5+ years experience working with the
    Internet. 5+ years experience working with Linux
    (Any Flavor), and experience working with Windows
    2000.  Knowledge of 7 Layer OSI model plus TCP/UDP
    SYN/ACKS.  Strong knowledge of TCP/IP internals a
    must.  Experience working with RPM required.  C
    and or Perl Programming knowledge required.
    Experience diagnosing and repairing security
    intrusions required, including buffer overflows,
    race conditions, Denial of Service attacks, as
    well as other intrusion/hacking methods.

    Type: Full-time

    Compensation: Salary