Senior Security/Architect position in NY

From: Michele Ramos (mramosat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 15:48:38 PST

    NET2S, an international engineering and consulting
    company with expertise in communication
    technologies, has offices in Washington D.C.,
    Chicago, New York, London, and Paris. One of the
    contributing factors to our success is the access we
    have to cutting edge technologies, which is provided
    by our strategic partnerships with key vendors, such
    as: Cisco, Tibco and Nortel. In addition, we have
    industry-specific expertise in the following: IT
    Infrastructure, Networks, Systems, Middleware, and
    Security. Such expertise has allowed us to penetrate
    the Trading Floor and Telco markets.

    Visit our site at http://www.net2s.com and Discover
    NET2S!

    Position Title: Senior Security Consultant

    Project Description:
    We are currently looking for a senior consultant to
    manage the security-related technology aspects in the
    Global Application Architecture group. This consultant
    would work hand-in-hand with a senior director in this
    group and support him as the lead resource for
    security technologies & security architectures.

    Skills Needed:
    Strong understanding of security architectures
    Hands-on implementation skills for multi-vendor
    security platforms
    Strong organizational & project management skills
    Ability to manage simultaneous projects at different
    stages in their life cycle (from design to production)
    Familiarity with application security technologies
    (single sign-on, PKI) implementation

    Daily Responsibilities:
    Enhance security policies & procedures for the
    Global Application Architecture team
    Coordinate multiple cross-functional (developers,
    systems admins, PMs) teams across multiple
    projects
    Advise senior director on best practices, best
    products for security solutions
    Responsibilities may also include hands-on
    development of recommended solutions

    Technical Environment:
    Systems: NT, Novell
    Programming languages: Java, XML, EJB
    LDAP: Novell e-directory
    3rd party products: Oblix (preferred not required)

    Please send resumes to:
    Att: Michele Ramos
    Email: mramosat_private