Senior Security Consultant Seeking Position

From: James L. Quinn, Jr. (jquinnjrat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 05:39:59 PST

    I'm an experienced IT Security consultant, currently working with a large
    Swiss financial institution, reporting to the Chief Security Officer, and
    responsible for the development and implementation of an Incident Response
    program and for implementation of an Intrusion Detection System.  On this
    contract, I have a budget of about 1 million and management responsibility
    for about 30 people.

    I have previously consulted for a variety of Fortune 500 companies and
    government organizations, both on an executive and technical basis.  I have
    spent nearly fifteen years overseas, and speak five languages, so I believe
    that I am especially well suited to companies that are concerned about
    integrating their US and overseas security initiatives.

    I'm looking for an interesting, challenging short-term contract, preferably
    in the DC metro area, but since have spent several years with a Swiss
    client, I'm open to continuing to work overseas.

    You can review my resume in several different formats at:
    http://www.jasquinn.com/TechBus.html.

    Sincerely,
    James Quinn

    James L. Quinn, Jr.