Swiss PhD, CISSP available for contract work

From: Philippe Oechslin (philippeat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 08:33:53 PST

    Hello,

    My name is Philippe Oechslin, I'm looking for contract work in Switzerland
    (can also telecommute)

    I have a PhD in computer networking and I'm a CISSP (4 years in security
    consulting).

    I'm fluent in French, German (both native) and English.

    I'm a lecturer on Network Security at the Security and Cryptography Lab of
    the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.

    I am available for work including, but not restricted to, following topics:

    - Creation of security policies
    - Design of secure network architectures
    - Risk analysis, security audits (code review, analysis of procedures,
    architectures,
      OS and apps configuration)
    - Customized penetration testing
    - teaching, coaching, technology watch
    - Project management
    - Hands-on work (firewalls, proxies, anti-virus, routers, scripting)
    - R&D projects

    My resume is available on request.

      regards,

       Philippe Oechslin

    Philippe Oechslin, PhD, CISSP              mail-to:philippeat_private
    Conseil en Sécurité Informatique                 http://www.oechslin.net
    Esserts 3b, 1024 Ecublens              http://lasecwww.epfl.ch/~oechslin