Attn: Companies. ------ Internship Application -------

From: Arpan P. Shah (apshah2at_private)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 15:54:34 PST

    Hi,

    Greeetings!! I am looking for an internship position in network
    security field. I am doing my M.S. in Computer Networking from the
    North Carolina State University, Raleigh, USA. I have a GPA of 4.0 /
    4.0 and have one year of professional experience at Infosys
    Technologies Limited.
    I do not mind travelling within the US and to canada.I would be
    obliged to provide my resume upon request.

    Warm Regards,

    Arpan Shah
    Graduate Student
    North Carolina State University.