FW: Only for interesting for Dutch people / company's.

From: Philip Wagenaar (pb.wagenaarat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 14:28:11 PST

    Hi,

    This email is aimed at company's based in The Netherlands only or people
    with ties to one or more.

    My name is Philip Wagenaar and I am in my last year of MBO Technische
    Informatica. Next (school)year (September 2002) I will go to the
    Hogeschool of Den Bosch to follow the three year study HBO Hogere
    Informatica --duaal-- to achieve my Ing. title. Duaal means I will work
    for 3 days a week, go to school for one day and study at home for one
    day. More information can be found at
    http://www.hsbos.nl/opleidingencontent/deeltijd/hi_duaal_content.htm
    (Dutch).

    As you can probably guess by now I am looking for company to work for
    during my education. The reason I posted this email to this list is
    because I am very interested in the security side of ICT. I believe it
    is one of the most important aspects of ICT and I want to specialize
    into that field.

    I am looking for a company where I can work for those three days a week,
    specializes in security or has a special department for it, that can
    learn me a lot and that will appreciate my skills and my will to learn.

    Sincerely,

    Philip Wagenaar