Looking for sponsor

From: miguel.dilajat_private
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 10:00:44 PST

    Hello all

    I'm looking for a company that's willing to sponsor me to move to a country
    where IT Security is a reality.
    Currently I live in Argentina, I suppose that it's all said...

    I've been working as a Linux Instructor & Consultant and IT Security
    Instructor & Consultant since '98, both freelance.
    My expertise is focused on Linux, but I've some experience with UNIX,
    WinNT/2000 and Cisco equipment:

    * Security Analysis with open source tools
    * Configuration of servers
    * Remote preventive maintenance
    * Incident tracking
    * NIDS (Snort)