Security Professional

From: Raymond Forbes (ray_forbesat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 11:01:26 PST

    Hello,

    I am looking for infosec opportunities in any location.

    I have 9 years experience mixed with both IT infrastructure/security
    experience, and security product development.
    Windows (All versions)
    Cisco
    Linux
    Solaris

    I have spent the past 9 years at Microsoft in many different roles varying
    from: 3rd Tier Messaging Engineering, to Security Program Manager of
    Internet Explorer, to Security Engineer of MSN responsible for penetration
    testing and network/infrastructure design.

    I am also a regular speaker and trainer at the Blackhat Security
    Conferences.

    Contact me at the below information if interested and I will send you a more
    detailed resume.

    Thanks!
    Raymond Forbes
    425.766.5323