URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR FREELANCE/CONTRACT SECURITY CONSULTANT IN BELGIUM

From: Richard de Haan (richardat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 06:49:38 PST

    Our Brussels-based client is urgently looking to
    recruit a Security
    Consultant to work with them for a period up to three
    years. If you have
    experience with PKI, intrusion detection, intervention,
    remote access,
    signatures, encryption, patches, bulletins, etc... on a
    server (WNT/W2K,
    UNIX) and application level (MS Outlook), please
    send your CV including
    availability and rate indication to
    richardat_private . Ideally, the
    client is looking for someone with knowledge of NAI
    products (VirusScan,
    NetShield) and SafeGuard.

    Note: the perfect candidate already lives locally or is
    willing to relocate
    to Brussels for the entire duration of the contract.
    Moreover, he/she speaks
    fluent French & English!

    Please contact me for more information.

    Regards,