R&D / Advisory Services Team Lead

From: Jeff Combs (altaassociates6at_private)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 13:14:50 PST

    R&D / Advisory Services Team Lead

    Texas, competitive compensation and relocation.
    Pre-IPO with an equity event planned for Q4 2002
    Specific details will be provided on an individual basis.

    My client is in the process of building a new team that will be
    responsible for exploit R&D threat advisory services, product
    enhancement, and client specific solutions recommendations.  This group
    will also work closely with product development engineers tasked with
    creating a new IDS as well as other security software solutions.

    I am looking for a leader who has comes from an R&D / ethical hacking
    background.  This role requires vision, professional maturity, and a
    deep understanding of the emerging threat environment.  Recognized
    speakers and contributors to the ethical hacking/security community are
    highly desired.

    If you come from an X-Force, Bindview Razor Team, Counterpane Labs, eSO,
    or any other focused R&D group and would like to take on a leadership
    role, I’d like to talk with you.

    --
    Jeff Combs
    Alta Associates, Inc.